Thursday, November 21, 2019

Week 9 Progress

So far I'm happy with the progress I've made in this module. My weekly routine is pretty solid, it mainly includes me doing the work on the day its due and then spending a whole day catching up whenever I fall behind, but so far I've gotten the vast majority of my work done. Out of all the assignments I probably enjoy the unity labs the most despite popular opinion, they feel a lot more useful and relevant than the readings or especially the blog comments. Plus, even if we're stuck on a specific part of a unity tutorial we can leave it till later as long as we've spent an allotted amount of time on the work, this is really useful for me because it allows to me to be more flexible with my work schedule and revisit the complication at a later date. I haven't used any of the extra credit options yet but I think I will work through some of them soon, as soon as I figure out how to check my current grade and see if the extra credit work will be necessary, but I do suspect that I'll be using plenty of them by the end of the module.

In terms of looking forward to the future I think I'll be more or less sticking to the same routine, I am cautious of one or two potential pitfalls however, these include running into technical problems with my unity game and also not having enough of the blog posts done to get a good grade. otherwise, everything is going well.

(Doge)
Source: Wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment